With a solid public health background and years of hands-on experience in education, training, research, and media , Francisco is regularly hired as a consultant to find solutions to public health and sexual health challenges.
For more than 20 years, on 5 continents, and in more than 10 countries, Francisco has served as a leading expert in health, sexuality and media for organizations including the United Nations (since 2005) and MTV (since 2010).
Francisco is regularly contracted in the following areas:
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION, SEXUAL RESPECT, AND SEXUAL HEALTH
- Facilitating trainings, workshops, retreats on: diversity and inclusion, sexual respect, and sexual health.
- Designing, implementing & evaluating innovative sexual and reproductive health programs.
- Creating sexual health curricula for classrooms & e-courses.
- Consultations on strategic planning, needs assessments, program planning.
- Authoring and reviewing policies related to sexual respect, diversity and inclusion.
- Designing & conducting research efforts (qualitative, quantitative, focus groups, difficult to reach populations).
- Hosting media and live events on television, radio and in new media
- Designing transmedia projects (including mobile apps, interactive websites, multimedia campaigns)
- Television and media production, including: conceptualization, production, directing, scripting, hosting and casting
- Individual coaching for professionals, parents and young adults.