With a solid public health background and years of hands-on experience in education, training, research, and media production, Francisco is regularly hired as a consultant to find solutions to public health and sexual health challenges.
For more than 15 years, on 5 continents, and in more than 10 countries, Francisco has served as a leading expert in health, sexuality and media for organizations including the United Nations (since 2005) and MTV (since 2010).
Francisco is regularly contracted for:
###Public Health and Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Facilitating trainings, workshops, retreats on: strategic planning, needs assessments, program planning
- Designing, implementing & evaluating innovative sexual and reproductive health programs
- Creating sexual health curricula for classrooms & e-courses
- Consultations on sexuality- and health-related projects, products and campaigns
Authoring and reviewing sexual- and health-related policies
Designing & conducting research efforts (qualitative, quantitative, focus groups, difficult to reach populations)
Hosting media and live events on television, radio and in new media
Designing transmedia projects (including mobile apps, interactive websites, multimedia campaigns)
Television and media production, including: conceptualization, production, directing, scripting, hosting and casting
- Career coaching & advice on for established and aspiring sexuality educators